Airflite provides an extensive range of products and services to the General Aviation market utilising Airflite’s unique combination of capabilities and extensive experience.
Airflite can provide the following broad maintenance services to General Aviation clients:
- Line Maintenance
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Deeper Maintenance or Major Inspections
- Defect Rectifications
- Complex Modifications and System Installations, including ADS-B and Aeromedical fit outs
- Interior Refurbishment
- Travelling Teams for remote location support
- Extensive Component Maintenance support including Avionics and Propellers.
Airflite’s General Aviation Maintenance capabilities are approved by CASA, EASA and FAA to Part 145 standards, and are supported by additional Airflite capabilities, including Spare Parts, Avionics, Structures, and Workshops.
The General Aviation maintenance clients at Airflite include:
- China Southern West Australian Flying College
- Singapore Flying College
- West Australian Police Air Wing
- Royal Flying Doctors Western Australia
Airflite is an Authorised Service Centre for Cessna and Cessna Citation aircraft.
Airflite is an Authorised Service Centre for Piaggio Aerospace.