Airflite has successfully completed complex, world first, award winning programs in Avionics Maintenance, System Sales, Design, Installations, Major Modification and Upgrades.
This capability combined with access to a large product range ensures that the Company can provide integrated solutions for a wide variety of avionics requirements in the Australasian Region.
Airflite Avionics specialise in major upgrades and modifications of complete avionics systems on a variety of aircraft; ranging from Single Engine to Commercial Jet Airliners, Fixed and Rotary Wing in Commercial and Defence markets.
Airflite’s fully trained Avionics technicians have successfully completed many major programs, some of which are listed below:
- Digital Special Mission Equipment Design and Installation to Analogue Aircraft Fleet (Case Study: Military Boeing 737 Weather Radar Installation)
- Automatic Dependent Surveillance – Broadcast (ADS-B) Installations (Case Studies)
- Early Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS) Installation (Case Study: Indonesian Beechcraft B200 EGPWS Installation)
- Search Light Installation for Rotary Wing Fleet
- Special Mission Equipment Design and Installation for Rotary Wing Aircraft (Case Study: Channel 7 Eurocopter AS 350B Installation)
- Forward Looking Infra-Red, Night Vision and Special Mission Equipment Installation for Rotary Wing Aircraft (Case Study: Kawasaki BK117 FLIR Install)
The above examples were completed on aircraft both overseas and in Australia and involved in depth Airflite management, including Airworthiness approvals, certification, project management and coordination.
Please call the experienced team at Airflite to discuss any Avionics requirements.