Airflite provides an extensive range of products and services to the Regional Airline market utilising Airflite’s unique combination of capabilities and extensive experience.
Airflite can provide the following broad maintenance services to Regional Airline clients:
- Line Maintenance, including Pre-Flight checks
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Deeper Maintenance or Major Inspections
- Defect Rectifications
- Complex Modifications and System Installations, including ADS-B
- Interior Refurbishment
- Cabin Excellence Programs
- In Flight Entertainment Installation and Support
- Aircraft Surface Finishing
- Travelling Teams for remote location support
- Aircraft Ground Handling
- Extensive Component Maintenance support including Avionics, Batteries and Hydrostatic Testing.
Airflite’s Regional Airline Maintenance capabilities are approved by CASA, EASA and FAA to Part 145 standards, and are supported by additional Airflite capabilities, including Spare Parts, Avionics, Structures, and Workshops.