Airflite has extended its maintenance capability to include Helicopters, with particular focus on those platforms used in the Oil and Gas market, such as the Sikorsky S-92, Augusta Westland/Leonardo AW-139, and Eurocopter EC-225. This maintenance capability is intended to supplement the internal maintenance services provided by the operators, enabling greater core focus for operators, supplementary support for peak periods, and reliable in-region maintenance alternatives.
As a mature and disciplined provider of maintenance solutions under EASA, CASA and FAA regulations for clients including Airlines and Defence, Airflite Helicopters will extend the same methodology and customer service principles to the Helicopter marketplace.
Airflite Helicopters also provides the following additional advantages:
- Away-from-Base Maintenance and Modifications Center – with the potential for maintenance to be conducted away from the operational bases, vital hangar space at main bases can be created, while line maintenance activities and resources are free from disruption;
- Aircraft Preparation Center for Antonov 124 transportation – Based at Perth Airport, Airflite can accommodate Antonov transportation operations. This cannot occur at Broome or Karratha;
- AOG, Urgent Repairs, Modifications – Airflite is highly experienced in the provision of travelling teams in support of unique requirements at remote locations. This can include mechanical and avionics engineers, sheet metal and aircraft structures technicians, or Non-Destructive Testing technicians;
- Helicopter Demonstrations and Functions – with the convenient location at Perth Airport, and equipped with various meeting rooms and a Private VIP Lounge, Airflite can host helicopter demonstrations or high level corporate functions;
- Return to Lease Programs – Airflite can provide helicopter leasing companies with an independent MRO service in support of their fleet.
The services provided by Airflite Helicopters includes:
- Certificates of Airworthiness and aircraft registrations;
- International aircraft transportation by air, sea and road including total packaging and Border/Custom services;
- Avionics and Airframe Modification Programs including Special Mission Equipment installations such as FLIR/EO, Tactical Radio and Surveillance Systems;
- Aircraft role configurations including SAR, HEMS, Transport and Tactical Operations;
- Aircraft Refinishing including full re-paint, logo and corrosion solutions;
- Depth Maintenance Inspections and Checks;
- Engineering Services, including complex system interconnections;
- Non-Destructive Testing;
- Composite repairs;
- Complete Aircraft Life Support Equipment services;
- Aircraft Interior services including custom designs and In-Flight Entertainment;
- Component services including Avionics, Hydraulics, Engines, Wheels and Brakes and more;
- Aircraft storage including system inhibits and airframe weather sealing;
- Provider of OEM Spares, Tooling, Test Equipment, Ground Support Equipment and Calibration Services;
- Rotary-wing Fleet Management and Maintenance Scheduling;
- FBO and VIP Helicopter Services.