Thank you for your interest in a career with Airflite. Any current vacancies that we have are listed below. If you would like to be considered for these or any future opportunities with Airflite, please continue to monitor this page and send a covering letter and resume to email@example.com as application for any of the position listed if there is no contact details within the position
Aircraft Maintenance Planner
We are seeking applications from experienced persons interested in joining our team based at Perth Airport. This position will be responsible for all planning and scheduling of maintenance activities for the aircraft and helicoptors of our customers, including Domestic and Regional airlines and General Aviation (no defence work required)
The successful applicant will have the following experience:
- Maintenance record and engineering documentation control throughout aircraft deep-maintenance.
- Scheduling, planning and coordination of aircraft scheduled inspections.
- Operation of a range of Production/Maintenance Control or ERP software types.
- Microsoft Office suite including MS Project.
- Helicopter technical background.
- Current knowledge of rotary-wing operations.
- Skills including team leading and delegation to AME and LAME Staff.
- Understanding of logistics and procurement functions.
To register your interest, please forward a resume and covering letter outlining how your experience meets the requirements of this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – Mechanical
Currently, there are positions available for Mechanical Aircraft Maintenance Engineers to maintain the Royal Australian Air Force fleet of PC9/A aircraft at RAAF Base Bullsbrook, WA
Successful candidates will have a Certificate IV in Aeroskills (Mechanical or Avionics) or equivalent ADF aircraft maintenance experience
Competitive salary and conditions of employment apply, and will be discussed at interview.
Job Description available upon request.
Please forward your resume including at least two (2) referees and covering letter to email@example.com
- Immediate and Permanent Opportunity
- Lead and Mentor a Team
- Avionics Sales & Business Development
- Avionics System Integration Design Background
- Strong understanding of current and next generation avionics functions & operation
We are seeking a suitably qualified Avionics Manager to join our team. The successful applicant will share our genuine passion for aviation and join our dedicated management and business development team.
The role requires the incumbent to manage the Avionics Service Department, design and engineering support of avionics installations, Avionics OEM relations and business development.
The Avionics Manager will be responsible for;
- Managing the Avionics Service Department workflow,
- Implement process improvements,
- Lead and manage a team of avionics technicians,
- Achieve OEM product sales targets and internal sales KPI’s,
- Up to date with latest product developments and innovations,
- Design solutions for client avionics upgrade requests,
- Provide Avionics Engineering support to MRO departments,
- Expand department technical capabilities,
- Develop business opportunities (both national & international),
- Manage OEM representation agreements and relations.
To be considered for this role, please address the following selection criteria in your cover letter/application:
- Have relevant professional experience in the essential skills detailed above, applied in a professional capacity,
- Experience working autonomously in support of avionics servicing and installation designs,
- Demonstrate knowledge of avionics system integration,
- Demonstrate ability to manage an Avionics Service department,
- Demonstrate knowledge of current FAA regulations and upcoming changes,
- Demonstrate avionics sales and business development performance.
Applications with partial compliance to the above selection criteria will be considered.
This exciting new role will be based at our new Perth Airport facility, Western Australia.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send a current resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org