Thank you for your interest in a career with Airflite.
Any current vacancies are listed below. If you would like to be considered for these, please apply to the contact person listed. If you are interested in future opportunities with Airflite, please send your CV and cover letter through for review. Alternatively, check back to this page for new listings.
Armament/Egress Technician – Williamtown
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for suitably qualified technicians to join our team in support of Military Fast Jet maintenance activities at our Williamtown NSW branch. Interest is currently sought for a FULL TIME position for a qualified Armament / Egress Technicians to work in our Deeper Maintenance activities.
- Defence Technical Trade Training.
- Broad based documented experience in Egress / Armament equipment maintenence.
- Documented experience in aviation EO maintenance.
- Well developed communication skills and able to work in an established team environment.
- Be eligible for an Australian Defence Security Clearance (Australian Citizenship).
- A high standard of workmanship is necessary to satisfy airworthiness requirements.
- Previous experience in Egress Component Workshop Maintenance.
- Previous experience on MK10 family of Ejection Seats
- Knowledge on CAMM2 maintenance operations.
- NSW Workcover Unsupervised Handling Licence.
- Current Australian Defence Security Clearance.
Handling of both light and heavy tools and equipment is involved in daily tasks. While the physical effort required is normally low, on occasion, heavy and awkward objects must be maneuvered in confined spaces. Due to these requirements applicants must pass a pre-employment medical.
Applications must include a comprehensive resume and cover letter. Previous applicants need to reapply.
Applications to be emailed or posted to:
Military Jet Business Manager
Airflite Pty Ltd
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post: PO Box 3092 Lemon Tree Passage NSW 2319
Helicopter Licensed Maintenance Engineers – B1 and B2
Airflite Helicopters is a new and exciting helicopter maintenance venture of Airflite Pty Ltd.
Airflite Helicopters are currently inviting Expressions of Interest from suitably qualified B1 & B2 Licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineers with experience on S92A & AW139 aircraft. The opportunities available will assist in the establishment of and the ongoing operational requirements of a CASA Pt.145 Base Maintenance facility at Perth Airport.
Essential qualification and experience requirements –
- CASA Pt66 B1 with AW139 and/or S92A type ratings.
- CASA Pt66 B2 with AW139 and/or S92A type ratings.
- Other Rotary type ratings would be an advantage.
- Extensive Base Maintenance experience on relevant types.
- Ability to work as part of a newly formed team.
- Eligibility to work in Australia full-time.
An attractive remuneration package may be on offer for suitable candidates, to be discussed at the interview stage.
Please submit applications to email@example.com ensuring this includes a cover letter, resume, contact details for three Referees and a copy of your CASA Licence.
- Immediate and Permanent Opportunity
- Lead and Mentor a Team
- Avionics Sales & Business Development
- Avionics System Integration Design Background
- Strong understanding of current and next generation avionics functions & operation
We are seeking a suitably qualified Avionics Manager to join our team. The successful applicant will share our genuine passion for aviation and join our dedicated management and business development team.
The role requires the incumbent to manage the Avionics Service Department, design and engineering support of avionics installations, Avionics OEM relations and business development.
The Avionics Manager will be responsible for;
- Managing the Avionics Service Department workflow,
- Implement process improvements,
- Lead and manage a team of avionics technicians,
- Achieve OEM product sales targets and internal sales KPI’s,
- Up to date with latest product developments and innovations,
- Design solutions for client avionics upgrade requests,
- Provide Avionics Engineering support to MRO departments,
- Expand department technical capabilities,
- Develop business opportunities (both national & international),
- Manage OEM representation agreements and relations.
To be considered for this role, please address the following selection criteria in your cover letter/application:
- Have relevant professional experience in the essential skills detailed above, applied in a professional capacity,
- Experience working autonomously in support of avionics servicing and installation designs,
- Demonstrate knowledge of avionics system integration,
- Demonstrate ability to manage an Avionics Service department,
- Demonstrate knowledge of current FAA regulations and upcoming changes,
- Demonstrate avionics sales and business development performance.
Applications with partial compliance to the above selection criteria will be considered.
This exciting new role will be based at our new Perth Airport facility, Western Australia.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send a current resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org