Airflite has successfully completed complex, world first, award winning programs in Avionics Maintenance, System Sales, Design, Installations, Major Modification and Upgrades.
This capability combined with access to a large product range ensures that the Company can provide integrated solutions for a wide variety of avionics requirements in the Australasian Region.
Fully equipped modern Avionics Workshops offer a range of bench repair capabilities including repair, calibration, testing and overhaul of all major avionics components including weather radar and cockpit voice recorders.
The environmentally controlled workshop complete with modern, fully calibrated test equipment is operated by a team of highly trained and skilled engineers.
The workshops maintain avionics components for both military and civilian customers, and has multiple endorsements by equipment manufacturers as an authorised warranty repair agent.
Airflite Avionics specialise in major upgrades and modifications of complete avionics systems on a variety of aircraft; ranging from Single Engine to Commercial Jet Airliners, Fixed and Rotary Wing in Commercial and Defence markets.
Airflite’s fully trained Avionics technicians have successfully completed many major programs, some of which are listed below:
- Digital Special Mission Equipment Design and Installation to Analogue Aircraft Fleet (Boeing 737 and Fokker F28)
- Automatic Dependent Surveillance – Broadcast (ADS-B) Installations
- Early Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS) Installation
- Search Light Installation for Rotary Wing Fleet
- Special Mission Equipment Design and Installation for Rotary Wing Aircraft
- Forward Looking Infra-Red, Night Vision and Special Mission Equipment Installation for Rotary Wing Aircraft
The above examples were completed on aircraft both overseas and in Australia and involved in depth Airflite management, including Airworthiness approvals, certification, project management and coordination.
Airflite is an undisputed regional leader in Avionics Sales. The Avionics Sales process at Airflite is underpinned by decades of experience selling everything from a humble headset to advanced special mission systems for a variety of customers and platforms.
This privileged market position and knowledge is derived from:
- Access to a wide range of product and equipment
- Capacity to combine the sales activity with design, installation and testing
- Ability to provide ongoing support of product, including warranty
- Broad experience selling and installing product for multi-missions and multi-platforms
- Vast experience with freight and logistics considerations, including Customs clearances, ITARS and all other associated requirements
- Access to dealer and/or distributor prices with World Leading Avionics Manufacturers.
Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Representations include:
- Rockwell Collins
Avionics Line Maintenance
Airflite provides avionics line maintenance services and defect rectification through the deployment of qualified technicians in specially equipped line maintenance vehicles.
Airflite’s Line Maintenance Services are supported by the Avionics team and workshop capability.