FBO and VIP Lounge
INTRODUCING AIRFLITE'S FBO LOUNGE
Airflite's FBO and VIP Flight Lounge, the most modern and opulent facility in Australia, offers an unparalelled experience for the most discerning traveller - fast, efficient and relaxing.
Airflite’s Fixed Based Operations (FBO) and VIP Lounge services at Perth Airport provides the VIP with the perfect setting for a variety of pre flight activities, including holding meetings, catching up on the latest news, completing that last email before departing, or simply sitting back and relaxing while all ground handling or pre-flight activities taken care of.
The services provided by Airflite include:
- VIP Lounge, including Private Rooms
- Conference Room with Audio Visual Technology
- Access to 30 Seat Boardroom with Audio Visual Technology
- Business Centre
- Flight Planning Room
- Pilot Lounge
- Rest Area / Sleep Room
- Flight Preparation Room
- Crew Showers and Bathrooms
- VIP Showers and Bathrooms
- Corporate Rates at Leading Hotels close to the City Centre and Airport (Perth);
- First Class Catering available
- Ground Transport to and from the Facility
- Drop off/Pick up hire car from Perth Domestic Terminal
- Dry Cleaning and Laundry Service
- Interior and Exterior Aircraft Cleaning
- Food and Beverages, and full Catering on request
- Wi-Fi, newspapers, magazines, multiple TVs and sitting areas with independent Foxtel connection
Airflite appreciates the importance of the Client’s Flight Department in the provision of a top class travel experience for VIP customers. Following extensive consultation with various Flight Departments from all over the world, Airflite provides a first class dedicated Lounge for Pilots and Executive Crew.
Rest and recuperate before or after a flight in dedicated bedrooms, relax in the recliners, watch TV, or catch up on emails using wifi access. The exclusive Flight Planning room can give the Pilots all the modern technological conveniences to prepare for that important flight, or make any last minute changes.
Airflite has a wide range of supporting capabilities, which enables any line maintenance, schedule maintenance or other aircraft requirements to be dealt with while the aircraft is on the ground.
In addition to supporting all aircraft, arrival and departure requirements, a luxurious experience for the Client and Flight Department is provided when visiting Airflite’s FBO and VIP Lounge.