Airflite has extensive experience in support of Pilot Training activities, and is now launching the Airflite Flight Training School, where future Defence, Commercial and Corporate Pilots can attain their wings.
Airflite Flight Training School
The Airflite Flight Training School, due for commencement in the first quarter of 2018, will provide pilot training under Part 142 approvals, or provide a training program consistent with a foreign curriculum as required. The School will include analogue and glass cockpit single engine platforms, twin engine platforms and simulators.
Support of Commercial Pilot Training
Airflite provides support to Commercial Pilot Training through aircraft leasing and maintenance for the following clients:
- China Southern West Australian Flying College;
- Singapore Flying College;
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology.
Support of Military Pilot Training
As a privately owned and managed Australian company, Airflite is very proud to contribute to the development of Defence Force pilots. These include:
- Ab initio training with the CT4 aircraft fleet – Airflite provides the maintenance and flight line support functions on the CT4 aircraft fleet at Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) East Sale as part of the RAAF Basic Flying Training (BFT) program;
- Advanced Pilot Training and Instructor Training utilising the PC9/A fleet – As the Prime Maintenance Contractor to the RAAF;
- Lead In Fighter Training on the BAE Hawk fleet – Airflite supports BAE Systems Australia in the provision of services to the RAAF Hawk through a specialist team of technicians to maintain various off aircraft components.