State of the art flight training facilities.
Airflite's Flying College provides the ideal learning environment for the successful progression of your organisation's pilots.
Airflite Flying College ia a CASA, CASR Part 141 and 142 approved flight training organisation, building upon Airflite Pty Ltd.’s reputation as a leading Asia/Pacific Aviation Solutions Provider. Our mission is to provide professional, personalised flight training where your pilots can learn to fly and prepare for an Airline or Military Career of excellence and distinction.
- 27 years supporting Military Flight Training Operations, in excess of 400,000 flying hours.
- 37 years supporting Civilian and Commercial pilot training activities.
- Professional focus for military and commercial pilot training.
- Modern office, classroom and briefing facilities.
- Cessna 172 (G1000) glass cockpit aircraft.
- Piper Seminole (G500Txi) glass cockpit aircraft.
- Cessna 172 (G1000) glass cockpit simulator – 180° visuals.
- FM210 touch screen simulator – 210° – 70° visuals using 6 x 60inch high resolution screens.
Learn to fly:
- Highly experienced aviation instructors, experienced in teaching students from Ad-Initio to High Performance Jet Training Programs.
- Airline Standard Operating Procedures taught from day one.
- Aviation Career Suitability Testing
- Integrated Commercial Pilots Licence.
- Multi Engine Class Rating
- Instrument Rating
- Instructor Ratings and other Instructor Training Endorsements Including DF, MEA, NVFR and IRA
- Multi Crew Coordination Training*
- High Performance Aircraft Training*
- Training programs standardised across all aircraft types.
- English Language Training.