Airflite is leading provider of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) product solutions for a variety of Customers and Platforms throughout Australia and Asia.
This privileged market position and knowledge is derived from:
- Access to a wide range of product and equipment;
- Capacity to combine the sales activity with design, installation and testing;
- Ability to provide ongoing support of product, including warranty;
- Broad experience selling and installing product for multi-missions and multi-platforms;
- Vast experience with freight and logistics considerations, including Customs clearances, ITARS and all other associated requirements;
- Current knowledge and relationships relating to international finance and contracts for high value transactions;
- Access to dealer and/or distributor prices with World Leading Manufacturers.
Current Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Representations include:
- Rogerson Kratos
- Honeywell Avionics And Engines
- Garmin Avionics
- Rockwell Collins
- Universal Avionics
This capability for OEM Product Sales is in addition to the day to day operations of the Airflite Spare Parts Department, which responds directly to customer requirements for a variety of spares requirements, and is based at Perth Airport and Jandakot Airport in Western Australia, and Moorabbin Airport in Victoria, ensuring that various time zones around the region are appropriately covered.