Airflite provides many unique services across a number of fields. One of these unique services is in the capability to carry out aircraft welding for civil aircraft under a CASR 145 approval and military aircraft under a DASR Part 145 approval.
Airflite welders are qualified and authorised to conduct welding on civil and military aircraft and aeronautical product.
Our scope of support extends to:
- Welding types:
- Type 1 – Gas welding.
- Type 2 – Braze welding.
- Type 3 – Manual Metal Arc Welding.
- Type 4 – Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW – TIG).
- Type 5 – Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW – MIG).
- Parent metal groups:
- Group 1 – Aluminium Alloys.
- Group 3 – Carbon Steels and Low Alloy Steels.
- Group 4 – Corrosion and Heat Resisting Steels.
- Group 5 – Nickel Alloys.
- Group 6 – Copper based Alloys.
- Group 7 – Titanium Alloys.
All welding tasks can be provided with a non-destructive test report including hardness and conductivity testing. Contact our engineers with your unique requirements.