Places are limited so act now!
Learn to fly at The Airflite Flying College
Airflite Flying College provides the ideal learning environment for the successful progression of your organisation’s pilots.
Airflite Flying College is a CASA, CASR Part 141 and 142 approved flight training organisation, building upon Airflite Pty Ltd’s reputation as a leading Asia Pacific Aviation Solutions Provider. Our mission is to provide professional, personalised flight training where pilots can learn to fly and prepare for an Airline or Military Career of excellence and distinction.
- Supporting Civilian, Defence and Commercial Pilot Training Activities since 1981
- Professional focus for Military and Commercial Pilot Training
- Modern offices, classrooms and briefing facilities
- Cessna 172 (G1000) glass cockpit simulator with 180 degree visuals
- FM210 Touch Screen Simulator – 270 to 70 degree visuals using 6 x 60 inch high resolution displays
- Fleet of modern aircraft available to meet the demands Airflite Flying College’s curriculum
Learn to fly
- Highly experienced aviation instructors, experienced in teaching students from
- Ab-Initio to High Performance Jet Training Programs.
- Training programs standardised across various aircraft types and courses.
- Airline Standard Operating Procedures taught from your first day.
- Aviation Career Suitability Testing.
- Commercial Pilots Licence (integrated and non-integrated).
- Private Pilots Licence.
- Multi Engine Class Rating.
- Instrument Rating (Multi Engine or Single Engine).
- Instructor Training Endorsements including:
- Grade 3 Training Endorsement.
- Grade 2 Training Endorsement.
- Grade 1 Training Endorsement.
- Design Feature Training Endorsement.
- NVFR Training Endorsement.
- Instrument Rating Training Endorsement.
- Class Rating Training Endorsement.
- AVI50419 Diploma of Aviation (Flight Instructor)
Take To The Skies
Contact us today and we will send you our full course guide.
T +61 (8) 9499 7060
Our fleet of training aircraft
The Cessna 172 Skyhawk is an American four-seat, single-engine, high wing, fixed-wing aircraft made by the Cessna Aircraft Company. First flown in 1955, more 172s have been built than any other aircraft. All our Cessna 172 aircraft have a (G1000) glass cockpit.
The Piper PA-44 Seminole is an American twin-engined light aircraft manufactured by Piper Aircraft. The PA-44 is a development of the Piper Cherokee single-engine aircraft and is primarily used for multi-engined flight training.
Beechcraft B200 King Air
Dependable, highly capable and incredibly efficient, the Beechcraft King Air is the most popular turbo-prop business aircraft in the world with an impeccable safety record.
Meet Our Training Staff
*Please click the image below to download our brochure*